The key reason behind these steps is that I wish to develop a semantic wiki in Common Lisp. There are many pieces I see in this effort. The following are just the starting point:
- A wiki. Therefore cl-wiki.
- The ability to import and export OWL. Therefore wilbur.
- A triple store API. To be factored out of wilbur.
- A triple store. Again, to be factored out of wilbur.
- Multiple software components will access the triple store. Just in the list above we have two: the import/export component and the wiki.
- Having a standard triple store API will help interoperability as new CL components are (might be? could be? am I just dreaming?) developed.